Advice for parents about the career options for their children

Student finance if you're not from England

Students who are not from England need to make contact with the specific student finance organisation from their home country to find out more about what support is available and how to apply, along with information about repayments

Please click on the following links for more details

Students from Northern Ireland

 Studentsfrom Scotland

Students from Wales

Students from other EU countries